Discovering edible plants in Auvergne
La Cassière lake
2 to 3 hours of walk and pickings / Night in group lodging (2 pers/room)
Meeting at 2 pm at the lodge : "Entre Lacs et Volcans" (Lac de La Cassière) for a first discovery of our environment. For those arriving by train, appointment at the station of Clermont at 1 pm (no supplement for a lift at this time). For Information, Clermont-Ferrand / La Cassière = 17 km.
In the afternoon, around the village, you will take your first steps in the middle of this wild and authentic nature ; Picking, preparation and dinner.
La Cassière – Guéry lake – La Cassière
4 hours of walk and pickings / Night in group lodging (2 pers/room)
In the morning, transfer to Lac du Guéry, the highest lake in Auvergne with an unrivaled biodiversity and breathtaking scenery.
Throughout forests and meadows, along the way, nature reveals to us some of its mysteries.
La Cassière – Servière lake
2 to 3 hours of walk and pickings / Dispersion of the group in the early afternoon
In the morning transfer to Lake Servière. Even today, we will discover environments conducive to a benevolent nature and rich in wild flavors. Possibility of swimming.
Dispersion of the group after lunch before 6 pm.
For those arriving by train, descent to Clermont-Ferrand by taxi, to be at the station in the afternoon (About 40 to 50 € for a taxi between La Cassière and Clermont Ferrand train station).
The program may be modified for safety, weather or unforeseen reasons. Events beyond our control can modify the routes : cut roads, rivers in flood, strikes, local festivals ... "Aluna Voyages" and its staff, will always do everything that can be possible to bring the best solution, even by modifying the itineraries.
Walking time and activity
Consecutive Days of Activities
Problems for walking
Carrying bag ?
No departure for now
Our price includes
Our price does not include
How to get there ?
- Train from Paris Bercy : 9:00 > Arrival Clermont-Ferrand : 12:31
- Train from Clermont-Ferrand : 14:57> Arrival Paris Gare de Lyon: 19:57 (direct).
Before & after your stay
- 1 water bottle or a "camel bag"
- 1 knife and cutlery, plus a canvas bag for picking
- Tupperware type box for lunch salads
Strongly advised :
- A hat or a cap
- A pair of sunglasses
- A rain cape A K-Way windbreaker or better a Gore-Tex jacket
- Toilet paper
- A first aid kit (aspirin, plaster, elastoplast, ...)
- Plastic bags to wrap your things in case of bad weather
- A camera
- A pair of binoculars
For the evenings (for information only) :
- Trousers or jogging
- A pair of sport shoes or other for the evening
- Polar fleece Clothing
- Several underwear
- A swimsuit for possible swimming
- Toilet kit with bath towel for bathing